Norco Professional Lifting - Engine lesigned to attach to a crane to position heavy duty truck engines and other vehicle components.
- Made in USA
- Designed to hook to a crane or hoist to handle and position large, bulky components.
- The horizontal tilt can be adjusted to compensate for off-center loads, or adjusted to a certain angle for a component being positioned.
- Adjustment screw can be used manually or with air tools.
- Can be used with NORCO Model 78600B or 78605A Engine Cranes.
- 5/16 alloy grade 80 chain.
- Position of hooks adjusts from 31 to 47 inches.