Your Privacy - HD Work Gear will never sell, share or disclose any Customer or Guest information to any public or private organizations.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: HD Work Gear protects your privacy and takes the necessary precautions as required to be in full compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Our firm policy is not to distribute in any part your personal information to outside parties. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site control their information, users can make changes to their information by securely logging into their profile page then make changes at their Edit Profile page.
Please set your email inbox filter to allow HD Work Gear's email for your order updates: email@example.com
You can always reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-888-975-4327 (1-888-WRK-GEAR) Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST. Should your call go to voice-mail, please leave a detailed message.
NOTICES: Taxes: HD Work Gear is required by state law to collect 9% sales tax for shipments in California unless, the buyer provides a State Board of Equalization tax exempt certificate.
Lost or Damaged Shipments: Buyer’s claims for lost and or damaged shipments shall be filed by the Buyer with the carrier of record; see carriers website for clain information. HD Work Gear will assist the buyer with shipping information and verification of shipping and all other related information for the buyer's use.
Title Passage of Merchandise: Ownership of the merchandise passes to the Buyer upon HD Work Gear or its agents release said merchandise to the carrier properly labled and addressed for shipping. E-mail notification will be sent to the Buyer with shipping and tracking information after the order is processed.
HD Work Gear maintains this website as a service to its Customers, you are agreeing to comply with and to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review all the terms and conditions carefully, and verify said terms and conditions at each on-line visit for any possible changes. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions as set forth herein, you shall not gain, purchase, or receive goods including promotional items from this website. You must be 18 years old or older in order and participate in the HD Work Gear Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Acceptance of Agreement: You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement with respect to HD Work Gear's website. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and HD Work Gear and supersedes all prior agreements written or otherwise, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to HD Work Gear's website, the content, products or services provided by or through our website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. HD Work Gear may amend this Agreement at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on our website and you shall review this Agreement prior to using our website.
2. Copyright: The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to our website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary rights; including but not limited to intellectual property. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of our website, except as allowed by Provision - 4 herein, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through our website. The posting of information or materials on our website does not constitute a waiver of any right of any such information and materials.
3. Fraud: By becoming a member to our website, you affirm that the information provided in any form is true and correct and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions for the use of our website. Your membership shall be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information is provided or the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or any other abuses have occurred as determined by HD Work Gear in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, HD Work Gear reserves the right to refuse you the use of our website or for the application for readmission to our membership program.
4. Limited Right to Use: HD Work Gear grants only to its on-line visitor or its members a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other uses. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use and not for resale or redistribution.
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification To This Website: HD Work Gear reserve the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents herein, without further notice to the user of our website.
6. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold HD Work Gear and its partners and its attorneys collectively (Affiliated Parties) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorneys fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our website perpetually.
7. Non-Transferable: Your right to use our website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents are not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. Disclaimer: The information from or through our website is provided "as-is" and "as available"; all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed including but not limited to: the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and the fitness for a particular purpose. The information and services may contain errors, omissions, problems or other limitations. Our affiliated parties and HD Work Gear have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or services. In particular, but not as a limitation, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, including negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negations of damages, as set forth above, are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This website and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through our website shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
9. Limits: All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our website. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
10. Use of Information: We reserve the right and are hereby authorize by you to use the information provided by you, in regards to the objectives and operation of our website. All information provided by you in any manner, shall be consistent with and regulated by our Privacy Notice.
12. Payments: You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (a) all credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes to the State of California.
13. Securities Laws: This website may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives that are forward looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates, which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our website words like anticipate estimate other similar expressions are intended to identify forward looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward looking statements. Our website and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. The information contained herein, is not incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
14. Links to Other Web Based Server Sites: Our website contains a secure links to other server sites for the sole purpose of processing hosting and payment processing. HD Work Gear will always use the best industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving any data that you exchange with our website. HD Work Gear employs the same industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that is used by major banks and stock brokerage firms to conduct business via the Internet. This encryption procedure scrambles the information you send us and makes online transactions extremely safe. HD Work Gear transfers and receive certain types of sensitive information over the Internet, such as financial information, you will be redirected to a secure server and we will notify you, depending on the type of browser you are using, through a pop-up dialogue box or a padlock icon displayed in the top or the bottom of the browser window as well as the URL beginning with "https" (not "http") in the address bar. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that HD Work Gear has collected from you. Finally, HD Work Gear will never give, trade or sell any part of your personal information to anyone.
15. Submissions: All suggestions, images, concepts and other information you send to HD Work Gear (Submissions) shall become and remain our property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of and in every kind and nature regarding the said Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions by HD Work Gear for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of said Submissions.
16. Returns and Warranty Information: (go to the information tab). Notice: Prison Blues Apparel Cannot Be Returned or Exchanged. The Prison Blues Factory is a part the Oregon Corrections Enterprises [OCE] sponsored by the State of Oregon and is a self-sustaining organization that provides work and training to over 1300 inmates, the goal is to provide inmates with a stronger work ethic and to develop work and business skills needed to improve their chances of getting a job and becoming a productive citizen upon release. Due to the OCE’s strict operational policies, all apparel products are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
17. Arbitration: You agree and consent in advance to settling disputes relating to your use of our website for information, services and for the purchase of items listed in our online catalog, shall be submitted to arbitration services in Los Angeles, California. You are waiving any claim that Los Angeles, California is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement. As such, the laws of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this agreement and elsewhere throughout our website, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
18. How To File An Online Shopping Fraud: If you have any problems with a financial transaction at any website that is not resolved to your satisfaction and you suspect fraud; you can file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in your state; you can find your state Attorney General's contact information on the website of the: National Association of Attorneys General.